April 21 @ 6:30 pm - May 12 @ 9:00 pm
Acrylic Painting: Four Weeks
Registration now closed
Supported by Liquitex
Taught by Liane Lang
Explore acrylic painting in a nurturing and non-judgemental environment ideal for beginners or those new to the medium.
In this course you’ll experiment with different techniques to discover the qualities of particular pigments, such as transparency and opacity. Learn application techniques and the specialist properties of tools and surfaces.
With classes capped at 16 students, this course is a great way to learn something new in a warm and friendly setting.
On completion you will be able to:
· Independently produce own paintings
· Use tools and materials independently; such as brushes, palettes and paints
· Understand the properties of tools and materials; for example, transparency, brush types and different surfaces
· Effectively use formal elements such as line, tone and composition
· Know how to set up and clean up correctly
· Critically assess your work by using correct technical terms
- Fee £180
- 21 April - 12 May, 2021
- 4 x 2.5-hour online classes each Wednesday from 6.30pm - 9pm (UK time)
- Premium materials included and delivered directly to your door (terms and conditions apply)
- Registration now closed
- Spots available on our six-week course: Acrylic Painting: Six Weeks - Elephant Academy
Receive appx £100 value of Liquitex art materials
specially selected by Liane Lang, including:
- Liquitex Basic Set 24 x 22ml
- 1 x Liquitex Round Brush
- 1 x Liquitex Flat Brush
- 1 x Liquitex Basics Filbert No 5 brush
- 1 x Liquitex Pro Freestyle Brush No 10
"From having searched on and off for a couple of years for a beginner acrylics course, the format and amazing value of the courses Elephant Academy offers is perfect"
Acrylic 4 Week Student, Spring 2021