April 28 @ 6:30 pm - June 16 @ 9:00 pm
Dutch Flower Painting: Eight Weeks
supported by Winsor & Newton
Supported by Winsor & Newton
Taught by Rachel Levitas
Explore the techniques and secrets of flower painting from the Dutch Golden Age.
Rachel will share her exciting discoveries of lost techniques, teaching students how to recreate some of the extraordinary effects of the Dutch masters.
During this course students will paint from still life and develop a range of techniques valuable to all painters; wet in wet, painting in layers, glazing, scumbling and impasto. The first four weeks will be spent recreating Dutch Flower painting, while in the second half of the course students will be encouraged to create their own Dutch Flower painting using their own source material.
- Fee £360
- 28 April - 16 June, 2021
- 8 x 2.5 hour online classes each Wednesday from 6.30pm - 9pm (UK time)
- Premium materials included and delivered directly to your door (terms and conditions apply)
- Registration closes 22 April
Receive appx £200 value of Winsor & Newton art materials specially selected by Rachel Levitas, including:
- Winsor & Newton Artists Oil colour tubes
- Winsor & Newton Sceptre Gold and Azanta Brushes
- Winsor & Newton painting panels
- Winsor & Newton painting mediums