October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Level 2: Acrylic Painting
Registration for Autumn 2020 now closed
Tutor: Liane Lang
Suitable for those who have some experience of painting or have completed Level 1: Acrylic Painting 4-week course.
Artist Liane Lang introduces a range of basic techniques including colour mixing and blending to explore subjects such as silhouettes, abstraction and self-portraiture. Explore the technical potential of this versatile medium alongside contextual and historical references.
Lessons are engaging and interactive. Hosted online via Zoom, student numbers are limited to 20 people to ensure personalised learning. Ten-minute individual tutorial sessions each week provide an opportunity for tailored feedback to enhance your knowledge.
On completion you will be able to:
- independently apply a range of painting techniques such as glazing, underpainting and impasto
- understand properties of tools and materials used in painting
- produce independent artwork using specialised techniques
- effectively use formal elements such as line, tone and composition
- set up and clean up correctly
- critically assess your work using technical terms
- Fee £216
- 28 October - 2 December 2020
- 6 x 2 hours online classes each Wednesday from 6-8pm (UK time)
- 5 x 10-minute personalised tutorial sessions in between classes
- Registration closes 22 October 2020
As part of course fee receive £125 value art materials including:
- Liquitex Fine Marker set of 6
- Liquitex set of Essential Colors
- Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic 59ml Classic Set of 6
- Liquitex Basics Mediums Set (5 x 75ml)