April 24 @ 10:00 am - June 26 @ 1:00 pm
Oil Painting Atelier: 10 Weeks
supported by Winsor & Newton
Supported by Winsor & Newton
Taught by Rachel Levitas
This course is designed for those wishing to produce artworks independently under the guidance of a professional artist.
In extended sessions students will work on personal projects in a collegiate and peer group setting. The emphasis in Atelier will be on developing a personal painting language though practical experimentation and from critical feedback.
With classes capped at 16 students, this course provides the perfect setting to explore and learn in an intimate and personalised environment.
· 10 x 3-hour sessions.
· One-to-one tutor contact and group discussions each session
· Personal budget to spend on tutor-curated range of products
· Specialised talks
· Online exhibition on completion
On completion you will be able to:
· Develop personalised painting practice
· Develop critical context of own painting practice
· Critically assess your own work using correct technical terms
· Develop contextual and historical understanding
· Independently produce individual artworks
· Set up and clean up correctly
- Fee £540
- 24 April - 26 June, 2021
- 10 x 3 hours online classes each Saturday from 10am - 1pm (UK time)
- Premium materials included and delivered directly to your door (terms and conditions apply)
- Registration closes 19th April
Receive appx £200 value of Winsor & Newton art materials selection curated by Rachel Levitas