Acrylic Painting: 6-week course
£190 – £270
Liane introduces a range of basic techniques including colour mixing and blending to explore subjects such as silhouettes, abstraction and self-portraiture. Examine the technical potential of this versatile medium alongside contextual and historical references. This course is suitable for those who have some experience of painting or have completed the four-week acrylic painting course
Wednesday 27 October – Wednesday 1 December – 6.30pm – 9pm (BST).
Materials worth £140 included.
Online Zoom Workshop.
Lessons are engaging and interactive, with restricted class sizes to ensure personalised learning.
Supported by Winsor & Newton and Liquitex
Taught by Liane Lang
On completion you will be able to:
- Independently apply a range of painting techniques such as glazing, underpainting and impasto
- Understand properties of tools and materials used in painting
- Produce independent artwork using specialised techniques
- Effectively use formal elements such as line, tone and composition
- Set up and clean up correctly
- Critically assess your work using technical terms
Receive materials specially selected by Liane Lang, including:
- Winsor & Newton Galeria Brush Long Handle Pack of 5
- Winsor & Newton Artists’ Canvas Boards
- Winsor & Newton Tear-Off Palette
- Winsor & Newton Palette Knife No. 3, 4in
- Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Set – 6x59ml – Classics
- Conté À Paris Graphite 2b Sketching Pencil
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Mediums Set – 5x75ml
- Lefranc Bourgeois Acrylic Paper Pad 300gsm A4