Christmas Garland and Gift Tags with watercolour
What you will get from taking this class:
- Experiment with watercolour to achieve different effects and textures.
- Draw different features and expressions to create Christmas illustrations.
- Create a range of illustrations that will be made into a garland.
- Illustrate a matching gift tag that can be replicated.
This course is held on Tuesday 30th November at 7.00pm – 9pm (BST) and is suitable for students of all abilities. Students outside the UK are welcome!
Grab a glass of mulled wine (or a nice cuppa) and join us for a festive drawing workshop! Using watercolour and pen, learn how to paint simple yet expressive Christmas illustration which can adorn your Christmas wrapping, along with an illustrated gift tag.
This online Zoom workshop is taught by Meg Tallis @mf.mt
Materials bundle includes:
- Reeves Watercolour 16 Pan Set – Elephant Kiosk
- Reeves Watercolour Paper – A4 – Elephant Kiosk
- Reeves Water-Colour Paint Brushes – Pack of 10 – Elephant Kiosk
Additional materials you will need:
- 2 Jars of water
- Fineliner pen
- String or Ribbon
- Hole punch or tape