Oil Painting: 4-weeks
Explore the potential of oil painting in an encouraging, non-competitive and supportive environment that’s especially suitable for beginners or those new to oil painting. In this course you’ll learn how to successfully apply techniques such as impasto and glazing and develop an understanding of the specialised properties of tools, mediums and surfaces.
Wednesday 22 September – Wednesday 13 October – 6.30pm – 9pm (BST).
With restricted class sizes, this is a great way to learn in a supportive and friendly group.
Materials worth £100 included.
Online Zoom Workshop.
Supported by Winsor & Newton
Taught by Rachel Levitas
On completion you will be able to:
- Successfully produce your own paintings
- Use tools and materials, such as brushes, palettes and paints
- Understand the properties of different tools and materials
- Effectively use formal elements such as line, tone and composition
- Know how to set up and clean up correctly
- Critically assess your work using technical terms
Receive appx £90 value of Winsor & Newton art materials including:
- Winsor & Newton Winton Oil Colour 10x21ml Tube Set
- Winsor & Newton Artists’ Canvas Boards
- Winsor & Newton Tear-Off Palette
- Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Synthetic Sable Brush Round No. 2
- Winsor & Newton Palette Knife No. 4, 3in
- Winsor & Newton Oil Additive 75ml Thickened Linseed Oil
- Winsor & Newton 75ml Sansodor
- Lefranc Bourgeois Fine Oil Hog Brush Set