Fruit Faces- Illustrated Garland and Gift Tags with watercolour
This bundle does not include any materials. If you would like to receive the class materials included in your order, click here.
Grab a glass of mulled wine (or a nice cuppa) and join us for a festive drawing workshop! Using watercolour and pen, learn how to paint simple yet expressive food characters which can adorn your Christmas wrapping, along with an illustrated gift tag.
All in the comfort of your own home and in a relaxed, friendly environment, we will:
- Experiment with watercolour to achieve different effects and textures
- Draw different features and expressions to create fruity characters
- Create a range of illustrated food faces that will be made into a garland
- Illustrate a matching gift tag
This course is held on Tuesday 30th November at 7.00pm – 9pm (BST). Students outside the UK are welcome!
Materials you will need to take part:
- Reeves Watercolour 16 Pan Set – Elephant Kiosk
- Reeves Watercolour Paper – A4 – Elephant Kiosk
- Reeves Water-Colour Paint Brushes – Pack of 10 – Elephant Kiosk
This bundle does not include any materials. If you would like to receive the class materials included in your order and save £5, click here.
- 2 Jars of water
- Fineliner pen
- String or Ribbon
- Hole punch or tape